Susan Fox Resume
PO Box 421
Avon, Ohio 44011
24 hour message line (740) 531-0400
Seeking business people interested in partnering with me for my high quality skills as an engaging blog post writer, keyword researcher, engaging website content copywriter, social media post writer, unique information product creator, and proofreader. My combined marketing and writing abilities help you stay engaged with your market.
Areas of Proficiency:
- Wrote copy for yoursecretwishes.com, www.brainviewtraininginstitute.com and webpage content and marketing projects for www.holistichubwebsites.com, www.easykeytosuccess.com and other content for Beverly Taylor.
- Successfully promoted, got celebrity endorsement for self-hypnosis program providing sleep training for people bothered by snoring partners. At 2000 NGH convention during public presentation, all copies (20 copies) of the program sold out in 20 minutes due to engaging presentation techniques used, sales letter I wrote and marketing techniques used during convention. Made $400 in about 30 minutes.
- Successfully write an ongoing column in the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH) professional journal. This organization is the world’s largest professional hypnosis organization. In my column, I share tips, techniques, case studies helping clinical hypnotists in their ongoing practice.
- Create information products and provide copies to the NGH (and other customers) for sale.
- Successfully train clients and students about engaging writing. (Please see testimonials on my website yoursecretwishes.com.)
- Specialize in the following niches: entrepreneurs, self-help, hypnosis, law of attraction, personal development, palliative care, inspiration.
- Research topics within niches outlined above and explain concepts in simple ways via ebooks or PDF reports.
- Write 1-3 minute marketing video scripts.
- Use Audacity recording software, to do voiceovers or audio recordings and/or audio products.
- Regularly use Internet Explorer and/or Mozilla Firefox to gain access to Internet to do research for writing assignments.
- Use Microsoft WORD to write website content.
- I write online content that includes blog posts, Facebook posts, Twitter Tweets, ebooks, ebook covers, website content copy, product descriptions, website book descriptions, autoresponder emails, product launch email messages, nurture email messages, affiliate email messages, special reports and other “lead magnets”, case studies, video scripts, SEO marketing articles. I do topic research and write ebooks as a result of that research. I also do keyword research and create Excel spreadsheet reports of that keyword research.
Title: Certified Hypnotic Consultant and Market Researcher
August 1988 – Present
Brainview Training Institute, PO Box 421, Avon, Ohio, 44011
- Generate and counsel clients seeking problem resolution;
- Use Microsoft Word, to write sales and marketing content, ads and various empowerment documents, reports, and articles;
- columnist, National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH);
- taught realtors how to write ads and entice/intrigue/evoke action from the buying part of the mind/brain;
- created “how-to” booklet for company sales training, customer retention incentives and business promotion use
- created 5 podcasts on podcast site and got 7700 site hits in 4 months
- created snoring relief program and presented program to sell-out crowd at 2000 annual NGH convention;
- created calm public speaking, calm test-taking and calm sales presentation programs and taught them at community college classes and vocational/technical college;
- created self-hypnosis programs to enhance athletic performance;
Vending Machines/Route Sales September 2004 – November 2006
- Located businesses interested in placing vending machines in their offices.
- Buy inventory, stock and maintain machines.
- Use Microsoft Excel to create spreadsheets.
Liquidations Consultant September 2004 – November 2006
- Contacted businesses looking for general merchandise they wished to liquidate.
- Trained to broker and close deals between buyers and sellers.
Title: Retail Sales Associate
Pathway Of Elegance Formal Wear January – September 2007
- Volunteer work for non-profit children’s charity formal wear store.
- Measure women, men and children for formal wear.
- Rent and sell new clothing for formal occasions.
- Help create sales and write marketing copy for website.
- Create sales event ideas.
- Take in consignment clothing for resale.
- Answer e-mails.
- Telemarketing to other non-profits looking for joint ventures or offering products/services.
- Run cash register and credit card machine.
Military USAF (1978-1983)
Advanced Pharmacology; Continuing Ed. – Pharmacology Correspondence Course; NCO Orientation Course
|Arcadia High School
Major: College Prep
|Northern Arizona University
Major: Liberal Arts
|Arizona College of Medical
and Dental Careers
|Graduated June 1973
|Prince George’s Community College
|Attended 1980-83 (Part-time)
Major: General Studies
|Hypnotism Training Institute of
Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
|Attended in 1988 & 1989
Awarded Certified Hypnotherapist, Master Hypnotist Certificate
|American Writers and Artists, Inc.||Completed email autoresponder writing course in 2012|
|Jin Shin Jyutsu Practitioner
|Attended training since 2001
Awarded Practitioner Certification in 2003
|American Writers and Artists, Inc.||Completed copywriting course in 2000|
|St. John’s University
|Graduated, January 2004
Associates of Arts in Hypnotherapy, Summa Cum Laude
Achieved rank of Sergeant in USAF; Possessed DOD Secret clearance and DOE “L” security clearances; recipient 1998 International Hypnosis Hall of Fame’s Woman of the Year Award; nominee 1998 Sealah Award and induction into the International Hypnosis Hall of Fame; 2004 nominee American Biographical Institutes Great Women of The 21st Century; nominee, 2005 United Cultural Convention of The United States of America’s International Peace Prize.
Interests Laughing, reading, research on the web, writing, songwriting, singing